Friday, February 3, 2012

vanilla waffles with a side of egg




This morning I had a lovely breakfast with my lovely friend Mazohra. We opted to try Silence-Heart-Nest in Fremont and I'm so glad we did. This place is 100% vegetarian, 100% New Age (their business cards have "enlightening" sayings on them), and 100% yummy. I ordered the South of the Border Breakfast burrito and the thing was HUGE. The other wonderful thing about this place are the large windows at the front - which on a day like today was a must seeing as though the sun has momentarily graced us with its presence.

The two of us have decided we are going to try and make this Friday breakfast date a monthly thing (which we also decided is very LA funny enough). Here's to a whole new chapter in my life: Breakfast, Seattle-style.


No comments:

Post a Comment